Some Interesting Facts…
- Bitcoin is a digital currency
- Because it is digital, you can literally backup your money, so, when properly cared for, it can’t be:
- Frozen or seized
- Allows a direct and immediate transfer of value between two people anywhere in the world.
- No banks, governments, or organizations control or influence it.
- Cannot be counterfeited, inflated, printed, or devalued over time.
- A peer-to-peer network functions as a distributed authority to record transactions.
- Bitcoin operates on free, open-source software on any computer or smart phone.
- There are no start-up, transaction, or usage fees.
- Purchases can be completely anonymous.
- Transactions cannot be reversed.
- Privacy is enhanced with Bitcoin and it reduces identity theft.
- Bitcoins can be exchanged in open markets for any other currency.
Click to learn more…